The other morning Kysa and I were sitting down to breakfast with the children and we went to fold our arms to bless the food when out of the corner of my eye I see Aly move her arms. Kysa was convinced (though I was a bit incredulous) that Alyssa had folded her arms too. We decided to grab the camara and see if it had been a coincidence...when I asked everyone to fold their arms once more- right on cue- Aly folded her sweet little arms. I can't believe I got a picture of it! Next (of course) we had to try to get it on video and though we were successful, you have to watch carefully because she complies quickly and then is off onto other things...like maybe the breakfast that she thinks has been blessed 3 + times! You can tell she is so over it when I ask her to fold her arms again...can't blame the girl for that. Anyway, hope you enjoy it as much as we did :)



3 comments:
That is so great! It's amazing what they pick up at such a young age. It would be interesting to see if she does it in church as well. Can you believe you were teaching her without even knowing it!
Great parenting! Now, if we could just get them to be quiet on cue...
That will have to be my next project...but does that mean I would have to be quiet first? cuz we all know that's not gonna happen, dang it! :)
Post a Comment