

Having my mom and dad here has been great. With Nathan out of town they are a huge help. So huge that I am starting to feel guilty...well,
almost! My mom especially is doing so many of my 'mom responsibilities' and it works well for both of us because instead of trying to spread myself over 3 children's needs, with her help I can focus on one child while she takes care of another. Meanwhile Papa John is no doubt getting the third child all riled up playing a chasing, hiding, or wrestling game of some sort. Now I am just trying to figure out how I can get them stranded here forever...any suggestions?
2 comments:
Pray for more snow? LOTS and LOTS of snow!
Ha ha! Good idea, but so far my faith has only gotten us rain and a LOT of crazy wind :)
Post a Comment