Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Nutcracker




When Uncle Justin visited a few months ago he saw how much Kohen loved the peanuts at Five Guys but couldn't get the shells open. So he taught Kohen how to open a peanut by smashing it with a closed fist...thank you Justin! :) The other day my parents were with us experiencing Five Guys and we got some video of Kohen being a nutcracker...the shells didn't stand a chance against his cast...whatever works!

5 comments:

shellydinger said...

Quick question: Did you make this video public? I could never get it to load up and it looks hilarious!

ej said...

Okay, thanks for the help :)

shellydinger said...

Erin. That is awesome! James and I laughed and laughed. Seriously....that is a great video!

kristy said...

Oh my gosh, Mark and I laughed so hard! That was so funny. Way to be innovative, Kohen!

Anonymous said...

Erin, we love the video! It had Kenley and I laughing. What a great use for a broken arm....no slowing him down! More videos please!!

lllllll