Monday, April 16, 2007

Tag


Three Things That Scare Me:

  1. My loved ones getting hurt
  2. Being home alone at night
  3. Scary Movies

Three people Who Make Me Laugh:

  1. Nathan and the children
  2. Kysa
  3. Mom
Three Things I Love:
  1. An awesome book
  2. Having fun as a family
  3. Target
Three Things I Hate:
  1. Being so far from family and friends in Boise
  2. Children or animals suffering
  3. doing laundry
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
  1. Politics
  2. Mortgages
  3. foreign languages
Three things On My Desk:
  1. (only 3...oh boy, how to choose) umbrella
  2. calculator
  3. calendar
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
  1. typing
  2. breathing
  3. blinking
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
  1. finish college
  2. work in an orphanage over seas
  3. be published
Three Things I Can Do:
  1. Rival Nathan's debating skills
  2. Make baby bracelets/headbands
  3. The splits
Three Things I Can’t Do:
  1. Put down a good book
  2. Push ups, I laugh just imagining it
  3. Hold my tongue...that should be on 'to do before I die' list

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:

  1. The Holy Ghost
  2. Spouse
  3. Intuition
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
  1. The little guy on your left shoulder with a pitchfork and tail
  2. Music that brings you down- Kristin is right, too much good to waste time on that
  3. Gossip
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
  1. How to be as optimistic as Nathan
  2. Sew better
  3. Photography
Three Favorite Foods:
  1. Happy Fish Spicy Salmon Bowl
  2. Panera Turkey Caprese Sandwich
  3. Bacon (this is a new discovery as of late)

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:

  1. Smurfs
  2. James Bond Jr.
  3. Full House
Three Things I Regret:
  1. Just know that there are more than three but I don't have the guts to share them here!
Three people I tag:
  1. Halaulani
  2. Kristy
  3. Amy

1 comment:

kristy said...

So, I finally read this post! I did it, it was awesome... thanks for "tagging" me, it was fun to think about those things!

lllllll