I'll give 5 bucks to anyone who can correctly guess why Kennedy went and put on her winter coat hood (as pictured above) when I asked her to go get ready for bed.
As many guesses as you want :) Nathan tried to cheat and asked Kenna on the sly and she fabricated a little story about wanting to be like Cinderella when she goes out to feed the chickens and has a hankerchief on her head...not the real reason but good on the fly answer.
I got it! In case of a house fire, she would be warm when she had to jump from her window to avoid the flames! (This is why Audrey went to bed with a pair of socks stuffed in her pajama bottoms for about a month). Thanks to the school system for teaching about fire safety but all it did was worry my kids...
Did it have something to do with her hearing you wrong and thining you said something about "head" instead of "bed"? I'm working on an answer here. I want the $5 bucks. ha ha Tara
Because with a comfy hood on her head, she will always be laying on a pillow...even if she moves around during the night. It's like a attaching a cushion to your head! What a smart girl! ha ha
Maye cause her hair was tickling her face? I would have to say this is a lot smarter than chopping your bangs at the scalp like Emeline did last month... ugh.
9 comments:
Were her ears cold? Was her hair too cute to mess up? How many guesses do I get? Ha ha :)
you know how good i am at guessing, so i don't think it is worth me trying,
As many guesses as you want :) Nathan tried to cheat and asked Kenna on the sly and she fabricated a little story about wanting to be like Cinderella when she goes out to feed the chickens and has a hankerchief on her head...not the real reason but good on the fly answer.
I got it! In case of a house fire, she would be warm when she had to jump from her window to avoid the flames! (This is why Audrey went to bed with a pair of socks stuffed in her pajama bottoms for about a month). Thanks to the school system for teaching about fire safety but all it did was worry my kids...
Did it have something to do with her hearing you wrong and thining you said something about "head" instead of "bed"? I'm working on an answer here. I want the $5 bucks. ha ha Tara
Because with a comfy hood on her head, she will always be laying on a pillow...even if she moves around during the night. It's like a attaching a cushion to your head! What a smart girl! ha ha
Maye cause her hair was tickling her face? I would have to say this is a lot smarter than chopping your bangs at the scalp like Emeline did last month... ugh.
Also, I do love how that frames her cute face... and I totally dig Aly's dance from the car :)
Is it because someone snores to loud?
Post a Comment