OR
Root Canal or Cruise? Such are the choices in life. To have a root canal and crown put on or to go on a 7 day cruise with flights come out to roughly the same price. I realized this the other day after having to pass up the opportunity to go on a cruise with friends. I suppose a cruise would lose some of it's allure anyway when you can't enjoy the food because it hurts to chew. But kind of a depressing, polar opposite way to spend a considerable chunk of money. And it seems so ridiculous to spend thousands on a stupid little tooth. Might as well pull it I say. Well. Actually, I don't say that. Please don't pull my teeth...I need them. Did you know that back in the day women lost an average of 2 teeth with every pregnancy? So basically I'd be quite the looker by now missing 6 or so teeth. Maybe it is worth it to shell out the big bucks to keep our pearly whites in tact. Here's a stellar marketing idea: pay for a 7 day cruise get a root canal free!... Anybody?......No?





5 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry. The first year we were married I had to get 2 of them. The physical pain is second only to the financial.
Unfortunately I have had two but this one has to be redone- I had no idea that was even a possibility- bummed to find out that it is... Sorry to hear you've had several. Let's blame it on our genes :)
I'm sorry Erin! That stinks even more that you have to get it redone...can't they get it right the first time?
I have nightmares sometimes that my teeth are falling out. It's terrifying! So, I agree that maybe in the end, it's all worth it. ;)
Hmmmm I need to go get a root canal and I keep putting it off. Not fun! The cruise seems like a much better thing to spend your money on....
Or you can be like me and spend it all on your car this week....new tires, new brakes, emissions, inspections....that is almost as bad as a root canal!
Uggg.
I have had countless root canals. Now that you have put it into perspective of vacations I could have taken I feel alot...worse!
Post a Comment