Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Answer

So I have realized that after making such a woop-de-doo about it whatever I say is probably going to be disappointing. Lot's of good guesses actually, lot's of creativity. But no one got it quite right though a few of you were close. So I have decided that anyone who left a comment will get their name entered in at Random.org and whichever name it picks, they will get the mullah. First though- Kennedy went and put the hood on to keep her hair out of her face while she leaned over brushing her teeth. It cracked me up because though it was clever and funny, it was also kind of like using a gallon of water to put out a match- a little bit of overkill. But then I shouldn't judge because I haven't tried it. Thanks for playing along!!!
And now, according to Random.org, Kristin is the winner!

4 comments:

hf said...

Too funny! I'd have never thought of doing that. I should unzip my hood and put it next to the toothbrushes! LOL!

Sheila said...

BOOOOOO! Kristen, BOOOOOO! Now I can't afford to supersize my meal!

Kristin said...

Hurray, Hurray....it's me!Right?

ej said...

Yes it's you :)

lllllll