
So Nathan has a cousin named Peter who is quite possibly Aly's favorite person ever. The other day he commented that when Aly struts around with her tutu on over her clothes (so pretty much always) she has a bit of a resemblance to a certain pet detective named Ace Ventura. I was still laughing at the thought the next day when Alyssa insisted I put on her knee high boots and I realized that when combined with her crazy sleep hair and tutu that more than ever she looked ready to be committed. Blue 42! Blue 42!...... It's true she looks a bit silly in this picture but usually it's not quite this bad and honestly, it brings a smile to my face every time she comes running to me with a tutu in hand for me to put on her. *Sigh* whenever this phase ends it will be too soon.



3 comments:
Wow that's scary! It's a good thing that Aly is MUCH MUCH cuter than Jim Carey.
It's so true! I bet it's even more funny when she does her little dances!
Too cute! I think our kids would get along wonderfully. They are all about dress ups and Jonny digs his cowboy boots. I viewed your slide show. Does Nathan really play the piano? Wow, impressive! Okay, Erin you are so beautiful! Your family photos are amazing!
Post a Comment