Woo boy, our little Aly has some spunk. If she were my first child I would be worried but since she's not I don't take any of her huffing and puffing too seriously. My brother sent us some non-caffinated Chai Tea at Christmas and we made it up the other day- Aly is obsessed. It may have something to do with the fact that we hardly ever have juice around and so anything sweet is a treat but she will guzzle down a whole cup full and then stand at the fridge and grunt and jump and dance all around trying to get us to give her more. This video was taken after I told her no more and little Ms. Moxie came out. Then please enjoy the fastest mood swing ever...and yes. she probably learned that from me.



4 comments:
Hi Erin, this comment is completely unrelated to your entry; I was just laughing b/c I was trying to make my blog look cute, so I picked a new background, then I thought "I'll look at Erin's (for inspiration), I'm sure it's adorable" and well...it was the same background. :-) I just had to explain, b/c I know you'd be really upset if I COPIED yours!! Ha ha.
I love your tone of voice. I need to learn how to make Hailey respond with just a firm "Hailey" and not loud and yelling :) Aly's hairstyle is really adorable! How do you get her to sit still long enough to do it?
Wow, that video does make it sound like she is responding to me but I assure you it was a coincidence, and frankly, a surprise. Her hair? I hold her and try and do it as fast as I can, It's my version of roping cadle- tie em up as fast as you can and let em go! :)
Funny how you get more relaxed with each kid hu....If that's as bad as it gets with her you are very lucky....Sienna probably would have been down on the floor doing her FAKE cry she does....
Post a Comment