Monday, February 18, 2008

Sisters??




So, seriously now. Do these girls look related at all to you people? When Aly was first born she looked so different than the first two and it has taken a long time but I think I am starting to see at least a resemblence. And I had to add the bottom pictures cuz please, Kennedy was Ms. Hair...and Aly? is not.






6 comments:

hf said...

Dang! Kenna looks so young there. I didn't realize they looked so much alike, wow!

Bell Family said...

Kennedy is a spitting image of you and Aly looks just like Nathan. They are so cute.

The Crowley's said...

i think they have a lot of similarities they are just more suttle. What is aly holding in the first picture, at first i thought it was a whole fried chicken but realized that was probably not the case, and now i am just curious. amber

ej said...

It is a coconut husk that she fell in love with on our trip to the V.I. She played with it out on the beach for a whole afternoon. A fried chicken, that cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a fried chicken too. I was waiting for their to be a story about that, now I know coconut, such a let down! I do think that the girls do look a like, I can see it now too. By the way love the hair cut. I wish you would not do that, it makes me want to cut mine too. Love ya Tara

The Crowley's said...

yeah i was hoping for a good story about how you let her run around with a fried chicken and all, but lets be realistic that wouldn't happen in your home! you could just make up a story to make us feel better though

lllllll