Now that I have been tagged by both Halaulani and Jessie I figured I better get to it. If anyone is interested...a little bit more about me...if that is possible :)
A-Attached or Single: Happily attached
B-Best Friend: Nathan is my number one but I have been blessed with lot's of awesome girl friends in my life, both family and friends.
C-Cake or Pie: Not pie, that's for sure. Not a fan. But cake? Oh yes. The whole thing please.
D-Day of Choice: Thursday has great tv and kicks off the weekend early for me!
E-Essential Item: Hoodie
F-Favorite TV Show: The Office, Amazing Race, Survivor, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Lost...there are more but I better stop cuz this is getting embarassing!
G-Gummie Bears or Worms: Not a big fan of either but worms? maybe?
H-Hometown: Good ol' Boise Idaho...well, Meridian to be exact.
I-Indulgence: reading...shopping at Target...eating out with Nathan...time with girl friends
J-January or July: no contest- July.
K-Kids: Kennedy, Kohen, and Aly
L-Life is incomplete without: My family/the Gospel
M-Marriage Date: ~June 30, 2000~
N-Number of Siblings: Older Sis, Me, Younger Sis, and Baby Brother...who at 20 isn't really a baby
O-Oranges or Apples: I like the mini versions of both- LOVE mini apples
P-Phobias or Fears: That if I write them down they will come true.
Q-Quote: Too many to choose. I'm always a fan of- 'It is what it is'- works for everything :)
R-Reason to Smile: I have a 20 month old and I'm not just about to have another baby like usual, phew!
S- Season of choice: Autumn
T-Tag Six: Heather H., Heather W.,Tiffany, Corinne, Shelly, Shayna
U-Unknown fact about me: Unknown fact? I keep those that way for a reason! Umm, I have kept a journal for at least 15 years now.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Not a salad shooter but not a huge fan of red meat.
W-Worst Habit: gum, and tying my hair in knots, I look like such a ditz doing both.
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays are fascinating to me but Ultrasounds are less risky and usually you get to see a baby!
Y-Your Favorite Food: Spicy Salmon Bowl from Happy Fish (or the version we make that we copied)
Z: Zodiac: Pisces, glub glub. (that was my fish sound in case you are wondering)



6 comments:
That was fun to read all about you...thanks for doing it....
I love your blog! How do you know Corinne by the way?
She is my friend from our ward- we were playing the name game just the other day and she asked about who the Furni were that we knew and mentioned that she went to school with you. Don't worry, I told her all about your cute baby!!! :)
Thanks for more details into your personality. I would love to get my hands on that journal....that could be a best seller! Looking for a publisher? :)
My favoriet is the not being pregnanat one... I'm sorry but I think I just have to copy it :)
LOVED it! oh my heck, i totally remember your hair tying skills. :) i think i might just do this tag...it was so fun to read yours. sadly but obvious...mine won't be even remotely that indulging to read. as always, thanks for brightening my day with your sweet humor!
Post a Comment