Thursday, February 14, 2008

Freezing Rain...Seweeet!



Yesterday Nathan and I both woke up with colds. He decides to call in sick and as I'm getting breakfast going I realize there is ice all over everything outside and school has been cancelled and I am sure the roads were a disaster so it was just as well that Nathan stayed home. We had a wonderfully lazy day with Nathan and I taking turns resting. Ratatouille happened to come in the mail from Netflix so we even had a new movie to veg-out to with the kids. I never would have thought that a sick day with freezing rain outside could have been so enjoyable. What an unexpected surprise.
PS- love how none of my little people can tear their eyes away from the movie for even a millisecond to take a picture, lol.

4 comments:

hf said...

I love sick days where you're not too sick and can enjoy a relaxing day! I long for one of those days and I just had one already this week.

Anonymous said...

oh bother. sure hope you are feeling up to par soon. love that your kids enjoyed the veggie out so much... :) so i love your blog and could be a little obsessive and comment every entry..but i don't want to come across TOO crazy. love the hair do, really i do. :) haha and pretty sure that you take home MOM OF THE YEAR award for the quick thinking on the super glue. you crack me up! your family is too cute.

Hannah said...

That sounds really nice and cozy! It definitely was NOT worth going out in the ice. I had two appointments that day and was SURE I would slip right on my big pregnant tummy. Thankfully, I didn't :).

Anonymous said...

How fun, what a good and positive attitude to look on the brighter side of things. I hope you're both feeling better now.

lllllll