Saturday, February 23, 2008

A More 'Restricted' Dance By Aly

I happened to have my camera with me in the car when a song came on that tickled AlyCat's fancy. I taped it and drove at the same time, aren't I amazing?! Okay, so Nathan drove but I'm still amazing. And no, we don't always listen to R&B with our little ones in the car, but sometimes we feel like getting down while we're going along!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

My kids love to dance to that song too. She is quite the little dancer! You have a lot of car seats in your car....Kennedy looks thrilled in the back...ha ha.

ej said...

Jess, you are so right about Kennedy, lol- she was concentrating trying to sing the words...another reason to listen to different music I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Wow, she was really work'in it out! Looks like she's going to be a dancer just like her mom ;)

xoxo Your older Seeeeeeester

shellydinger said...

Little dancers are the cutest thing ever! I'm surprised how well she can move being strapped into her seat and wearing a big coat. Incredible.

Marianne and Brad said...

hahaha i love her dance moves! And i like the song choice :) man i miss hangin with you guys! Everyone is getting so big! i cant wait to see all yall in the spring time :)

Sheila said...

Yo Aly! 'Sup? You've got some killer moves girlfriend! I think you need some bling to go wit 'dat. (How'd I do...) ???

Anonymous said...

Erin your kids are so cute. Gram

lllllll