Friday, March 16, 2007

The Doll House




Santa brought Kennedy a doll house for Christmas this year and Kennedy LOVES to play with it. She will solicit any willing participant (and several not so willing) to play with her any time they will. We use playing doll house with dad as a tool to get her to get ready for bed quickly because she loves for Nathan to play with her. For Valentines we even got Kohen his very own "Kohnee" so he has something to play with besides the Spiderman he was using before... though now he just uses both. But it is funny because we can play role reversal and I can be Kennedy (as seen in picture #2 sitting next to Diego) and throw tantrums and it is so funny to listen to Kennedy being the 'mom' trying to reason with a naughty child. The hit of the century was when Nathan, playing himself, took a tumble off of the roof and when he landed he let out a toot...I couldn't figure out why when I came in the room Kenna and Kohen were laughing so hard- well following their father's brilliant example all of the characters were going around 'tooting' which meant the kids were actually just spitting all over each other (trying to make the toot sound) and laughing hysterically. Anyway, I have found the house set up in some pretty funny scenes before...and apparently Spiderman is an accepted member of this family because he is always hanging around. Moral of the story? Flatulence is always funny.

No comments:

lllllll