Saturday, March 31, 2007

Shadow Boxing



This afternoon we walked over to Tom and Rosie's house with the children. They were excited to get to see more of their Gma and Gpa Bonnie and Norm who are visiting. It is the first time that we put Alyssa in the backpack carrier and she was loving it! She was all smiley and laying her head down on Nathan's back. I love the picture of Nathan with the kids because everyone is all posed and then you see Aly sticking her little head up like, "Hello! Don't forget me!" But as usual this afternoon Kohen was providing the comic relief. We recently purchased the movie Peter Pan and so there has definitely been an increase in swash-buckling around our home. Along with the pirate-play there have been several questions and conversations about shadows. In the last picture get this; Kohen was actually trying to fight his shadow...I am not kidding. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried! But I think the main problem with fighting your own shadow is- much like a dog chasing it's tail- I am not sure you can actually win. Oh well, ignorance is bliss...and quite entertaining to watch!

No comments:

lllllll