Saturday, March 17, 2007

Temperamental Weather

Last week on Wednesday Loudoun County schools were closed for a snow day- exactly one week later? We hit over 80 degrees!!! I can't believe how temperamental this weather is being. But we enjoyed the weather all day, the children played out on the deck and down on the trampoline. When Nathan got home everyone sat with Dad on the porch swing for a bit- which is saying something since Kohen doesn't sit anywhere for more than 2 seconds unless there is food in front of him! The next day was also nice, 70 something- and Kennedy and Kohen were out on the deck playing together with their bikes and I called out the back door that it was time for naps. I heard whispers and rustling and this is what I found when I went out to get them. And they actually stayed 'hidden' long enough for me to grab the camera! Kohen...not quite as adept at hiding!
p.s.- today we had a 40 degree drop and tomorrow there is snow in the forecast!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Kohen thought that if his eyes were closed you couldn't see him! Funny picture.

kristy said...

Oh my, Erin. I laughed so hard when I saw this! They are too funny... Kohen cracks me up! Ok, so you'll have to see my blog, I stole one of your pictures of Rowan! How funny is it that he uses the SAME arm to relax... We miss you guys! I love blogging... it's so addicting and wonderful way to keep in touch. Keep up the great writing, I love reading it.

Sheila said...

This is so classic! We would pretend that Tread was invisible and we couldn't see him when he was standing beside us. They love the game!

lllllll