Friday, March 16, 2007

Last Meal

I am aware that usually when you get the opportunity to choose your 'last meal' it is usually because you are incarcerated and on your way down the green mile -if ya know what I mean- but if I was ever to have to choose a last meal (hopefully under less disgraceful circumstances than death row) this sandwich from Panera Bread is what I would choose- especially if my last meal was lunch cuz I have something else in mind for dinner. This sandwich is called Turkey Caprese' and it is UNBELIEVABLE! Everything at Panera is delicious but this sandwich with turkey, sun dried tomatoes, pesto and fresh mozzarella is amazing. This scrumptious sandwich alone is worth a trip out east. But if you can't make it out that is fine...more for me! Check out www.panerabread.com

1 comment:

shellydinger said...

I've only ever had their soup because there were so many sandwiches to choose from I go crazy trying to decide! Thanks for the reccomend.

lllllll