


This Saturday we all headed downtown to D.C. to cheer on Nathan as he ran his 3rd Marathon. We took the metros around to see he and another friend Jen as they passed different mile markers. I was so proud of Jen and Nathan because let's face it, no matter how you cut it 26.2 miles is a
long way to run! This time Nathan had another amazing 'sub 4' race (meaning under 4 hours, that's right- they run for 4 hours straight! I can't sit and watch a movie that long!) with his exact time being 3 hours and 49 minutes. It rained and misted all morning off and on but we still had a great time cheering them on. The last picture is all of us (except our friend April who was kind enough to take the picture~) who came to down to cheer on Jen and Nathan. Nathan and Jen- you did an AWESOME job!!!
4 comments:
That is so great! Nathan your my hero!
26 miles! That is amazing! Anyway we can get Nathan to run here in New England? How about the Boston Marathon??
Nathan, run one for us OK? It'll never happen in this lifetime! :)
Good run Nathan,and it was alright to clean up the soup with the all ready dirty shirt..it'll wash right? I love the pictures and stories. I'm happy to know this little piece of the computer.
Post a Comment