Kennedy picked out this adorable horse at Build-a-Bear on her 3rd Birthday. She adores this horse and plays with it often. She went through a stage where she would put her dolls to bed in all of the beds around the house, which gave me a scare on more than one occasion. One night I went into my room and found her horse all tucked in...with ear plugs in each of her ears! Nathan and I thought it was too funny- we didn't even know she knew what earplugs were! Well, today Pony got sick and we found her on the couch in this condition:
Monday, March 12, 2007
'Holistic' Health Care
Kennedy picked out this adorable horse at Build-a-Bear on her 3rd Birthday. She adores this horse and plays with it often. She went through a stage where she would put her dolls to bed in all of the beds around the house, which gave me a scare on more than one occasion. One night I went into my room and found her horse all tucked in...with ear plugs in each of her ears! Nathan and I thought it was too funny- we didn't even know she knew what earplugs were! Well, today Pony got sick and we found her on the couch in this condition:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Kohen didn't need no stinkin' orthopedic surgeon!
Post a Comment