Monday, March 12, 2007

High Decibles


FACT: Boys are loud...very loud. So it doesn't really surprise me to find Kohen behind any loud banging or raucous in our home. He likes to vacuum randomly throughout the day and this particular time I found him wearing his 'Bob the Builder' goggles- for protection I am sure. I have to laugh when I look at these pictures because he looks like such an adorable goober! Then the other day he found a noise maker and I am telling you, he was giving it his all! He was blowing so hard it kept flying out of his mouth- Nathan even caught it on camera!

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

That has got to be the greatest action shot ever!

Anonymous said...

Love the little army hat! So cute! I dunno how you managed the pepper shot or this one but they are great! Where did that noice maker come from??? hmm I wonder... lol

Nona said...

The picture of you and Kennedy is just beautiful. I hope I can print it off. I'm still learning.

lllllll